In order to be self-sufficient and competitive and thereby offer the best service, it has been our policy to acquire and maintain in-house all of the resources required to perform the necessary activities related to the installation of Cathodic Protection and AC Mitigation Systems.
With a history stretching back to the late 1960’s, ACE has the most experienced Construction Management staff in the local industry. Furthermore we maintain a permanent workforce of experienced supervisors, artisans and operators that can be deployed to projects of any size.
We are experienced in all aspects of the management of CP and ACM projects. Projects are managed using industry standard software such as Primavera Suretrak and Microsoft Projects.
We are currently establishing systems and procedures for ISO9000 certification in order to further improve efficiency and ensure client satisfaction through the highest levels of quality.
All construction logistics are run out of our Johannesburg Head Office.
We own and maintain all major plant and equipment required in our field, including:
- Excavation Equipment
- Drilling Rigs
- Vacuum Excavation Equipment
- Under-road boring Equipment
- Concrete Coring Equipment
- Road Cutting Equipment
- Haulage Equipment
- On-and off-road Vehicles
- Portable offices, stores, accommodation, etc.
Small Plant and Specialist Equipment
We own and operate the following smaller plant and specialist equipment:
- Pin-brazing/Stud-Welding Equipment for Pipe Connections
- Pipe and Cable Locators for locating services
- Down-hole anode-installation gantries
- Gas detection equipment
- Electrical Testing Equipment
- Small pneumatic and electrical plant
- Scaffolding, shoring, barricading, traffic control equipment, etc.