HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Amalgamated Corrosion Engineering (Pty) Ltd is a specialist organisation in the fields of Cathodic Protection and induced AC Mitigation, who considers health and safety awareness as an integral part of every employee’s scope of responsibility in creating a safe working environment and maintaining a high level of performance.
Amalgamated Corrosion Engineering (PTY) Ltd is committed to:
- A proactive approach to initiating and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment;
- As far as is reasonably practical prevent injuries and ill health at the company’s operations;
- Comply with, and continually review all applicable legislation, industry and client requirements relative to the company;
- Appraise our health and safety performance with the objective of continuous improvement;
- Ensure that health and safety objectives are established and periodically reviewed;
- Educate employees and contractors on this policy;
- Review this policy on an annual basis.
The Occupational Health and Safety Objective to be pursued by Amalgamated Corrosion Engineering (Pty) Ltd is:
- To improve the occupational health and safety management efficiency on all the company’s projects and operations through wide ranging management practices and the implementation of corrective and preventative actions form audits and inspection results and findings.
Date: August 2016